Osteopath / Athletic Therapist
Natalie Randall Price
She is a recognized therapist with the Atlantic Sport Centre for treatment of National athletes and has assisted with the National Rowing team in Europe, World Jr. Hockey, World BMX, CIS National championships (Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Field Hockey, Rugby) and Canada Games. Natalie now enjoys helping as Therapist with her son’s High School rugby and football teams.
Her specialties include:
• Osteopathic Manual Therapy for athletes
• Elite level athlete injury assessment and management
• Head injury/concussion/migraine management and treatment
• Prevention and rehabilitation of active or athletic injuries
• Running or gait biomechanics and injury retraining
Education and Certification:
• Graduate of the Canadian College of Osteopathy/ College d’Etude des Osteopathique Halifax 2009 – Diploma of Osteopathic Manual Therapy D.O.(MP)
• Certified Athletic Therapist – Canadian Athletic Therapists Association #2-2486
• Concordia University – Athletic Therapy – 1999
• Dalhousie University – Bachelor of Science – 1996
• Member of the Nova Scotia & Ontario Associations of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners
I am a member in good standing of the Nova Scotia Association of Osteopaths (NSAO).
As a member of the NSAO, I am not an Osteopathic Physician, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO, formerly Doctor of Osteopathy), nor do I practice Osteopathic Medicine.
In Nova Scotia, Osteopathic Manual Practice is not regulated by the government, however the NSAO is actively seeking government regulation to promote the public and our profession.
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners are not members of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia (CPSNS).