Erica brings to Cove Sport Therapy a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science from the University of South Carolina, and a Master's Degree in Physiotherapy from Dalhousie University. Erica is also a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NSCA.
Erica believes in continuing to pursue education in the physiotherapy and fitness field. Thus far she has had the opportunity to complete the following:
• New Trends in the Prevention of Running Injuries (Blaise Dubois)
• Certified pelvic floor therapist
• Shoulder Complex (Dr. Bahram Jam)
• Advanced Physical Therapy Lumbo-Pelvic Complex Certification Program (Dr.Bahram Jam )
• Motivational Interviewing in Chronic Disease Prevention
• Assessment and Treatment of the Functional Foot (Deb Treloar)
• Manual Therapy for the Myofascial System and Breathing Course (Lori McLaughlin)
• Level 1 Acupuncture Course
• ChiRunning and Restorative Yoga Workshops
• YogaFit Level 1 Teacher Certification
Erica lives in Dartmouth with her husband and two sons and looks forward to helping you achieve greater fitness and health.